Tuesday, March 1, 2011

pictures

 Yep. That's tracting here. haha lots of muddy roads. After this we went up to a house and got chased away by a VERY angry dog. Yes, it happens to the best of us, even sisters.

 Sister Ward and me after we stacked ALL of that hay. By ourselves.....jk.... we had help.

Me and Pocahontas. yep. I know it's cool. :) And she is just so beautiful.

Tracting in Gloucester. Yes, I walked up to that trailer in the back and knocked on that door. We met a very nice lady in there. A Baptist.

Seen while tracting. In the middle of nowhere... haha Gloucester has a LOT of character

Sister Nerdin and me at Transfer meeting. She stayed with her trainer, but she was picking up a sister who was waiting for her companion to come up from down here (Newport News area). Anyway, she was there and it was wonderful to see her! I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment