Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gone. Home. and Gone Again.

Wow! I have so many things to catch up on here on my blog. Life has just been so great and crazy. After about two weeks of homelessness, I finally moved home to Arizona today. And I'm off again to Baltimore tomorrow! Crazy, huh? Yes. I am going to Maryland and Pennsylvania to visit friends and family with Erica and her children. We are flying. With a two-almost-three-year-old and a one-year-old. Wish me luck! Seriously. But I'm super excited. I will be thoroughly enjoying the green and the humidity and everything once again. And I'll be just north of my future place of residence for the next 18 months. Hooray!

I really need to go pack. I just want to say, yes. I do miss Utah. I never thought I would say that. But I do. Plus the high was probably 400 degrees today. SO. That might have had something to do with it. And I love my friends and family. A lot. I'm excited to spend time with all of you in the coming months before my mission. It is going to be a party. All. of. the. time. And I'll just be with the people I love. What a perfect way to live. Thanks for everything, everyone. (you know who you are). You are the best.

See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. correction, you miss miss missay gibson. you'd be fine if she wah wid you.

    ReplyDelete