Thursday, May 6, 2010

Balloons.

I found an elevator full of balloons at work on Monday. It was one of the happiest, magical things I've seen in my life. No one knew why they were there or what they were for.

At one point I got to ride up with the balloons to get a water bottle out of the vending machines. I may or may not have just used my thirst as an excuse to ride in the elevator. But it was great.

I saw a kid walk out of the balloon elevator with a huge smile on his face. It was beautiful.

Just imagining everyone's faces when they saw the balloons. The surprise and pleasure that it would bring. It made me so happy and I really wished I had been the one who had filled the elevator. . . . (perhaps a future goal of mine...)

I hope everyone has a great day.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got the picture to work :) This was so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your label is extremely fitting. extraordinary. i'm sad nobody was that smart when i was working there. wow. i honestly just love it! and i pictured the boy walking out of it with a smile on his face. yes. that's awesome. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's just such a pretty picture. i have to keep looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smile every time I see this picture......thanks for the smiles........love you!!

    ReplyDelete