Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time is slipping away.


I took my seat on a plane last night at 10:20 pm last night. Then I went through a crazy vortex of stars and clouds for five and a half hours, -with little to no sleep- and was awakened by the beautiful colors above (please try not to notice the extremely dirty window. I tried to clean it with a wet napkin but it wouldn't clean. gross.) and landed in home sweet home around 7:30 am.

All in all, it was perfect. Except I have a serious cold. Which I hope is gone by Wednesday!! Yes, THIS Wednesday!! I can't believe it. Really. It's really hard to believe.

Anyway, yes, the trip was SO GREAT! And I just want to thank the dear Bailey family. They are the greatest and I love them all. Thanks for inviting us!
It was totally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment