Thursday, October 28, 2010

Down with modern medicine!

Under two weeks!! Bahh! can't believe it.

In other news, I got a flu shot today. My first one. ever. in my life. And don't worry, 
hopefully my last.
It hurt. And it made my body crazy! My arm swelled up! Noticeably. And I was achy and 
tired and I couldn't focus on questions people were asking me. It was not a pleasant experience. 
Thankfully, I'm feeling better, although I am having a really hard time spelling correctly right now.
thank goodness for spell check

As you know, this week is Halloween. I have mixed feelings about this holiday. I used to like it a lot, but then during my last few years of elementary school, I would wait until the night before to try and get a costume together, resulting in being a pirate a few years in a row...and a cheerleader... randomly. and i'm still embarrassed about that. Ever since then, I just can't get very excited about it. And I don't like masks and gross costumes. But I love handing out candy. And I love this video. 


I've watched it so many times! It makes me so so happy.

1 comment:

  1. i laughed aloud....
    one time, i was a bridesmaid. mostly just cause i thought my sister's old bridesmaid/flower girl dress was the most beautiful thing ever...that was pretty dumb, if it makes you feel better.
    (you've seen it, it's on my fridge at home, with garrett as a cowboy...haha)

    ReplyDelete