Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Big changes.

Ok, I guess I always knew it was too good to be true. I was just so happy and excited about it! My sister and I in the same mission at the same time! It would have been awwwesome.

So. Here is the update. Julia is now going to the Maryland Baltimore mission! Which is so great. I have spent a whole summer in that area and absolutely LOVE it. It's so beautiful. And the mission home is in Elicott City! A beautiful little old town, that has a great candy shop. I am a little jealous because it is my aunt's and uncle's mission! So, they are bound to see each other at least once, maybe.

The other big change is that instead of leaving December 15th, she is now leaving November 10th! The same day as me! haha we just can't be separated I guess. That kind of stressed Julia out a little bit but then we decided she's pretty much the stage of readiness as me, so everything will be great!

We're speaking in church on Halloween!

So there you have it, now you are updated. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. thank you.
    sorry i didn't call you last night, bf. i was arguing about business ethics. and i totally dreamed about arguing. not cool.

    ReplyDelete