Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things that make me happy.

1. The fact that I'm going to the Jonsi concert in THREE short weeks!! I am so so excited.

it would be pretty awesome if he played this cover...


2. Going to Bookman's with Julia at 9:30 pm (it closes at 10) and finding just what I was looking for! And seeing all of the different kinds of people in there, shopping, in a book store, at 9:30pm, on a Monday night.
by the way, i got a guide to the trees and plants of Northeastern United States! 
now i'll be able to learn the names of trees on my mission!!!


3. Sharing a blue pixie stick with this dear one and taking pictures of our blue tongues.



4. Getting a haircut! --don't worry. just a trim.


5.Carnival Squash! Good for decoration and eating! Delicious.


6. Sunsets. Yes, I know you already know that. But I just can't help it. So here is another picture. 
on my way home after the Relief Society Broadcast

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment