Monday, August 9, 2010

Dreams.

Well so far, I've dreamt that I was going to Morocco, Australia, and southeastern Arizona. I woke up this morning actually thinking that I had already gotten my call and really was going to Australia! And I was really excited! Then I remembered it was only Monday, not Wednesday. And that I didn't have my call yet. So, I'm not going to Australia.

Also, someone in my ward asked me if I had made a facebook page yet so that people could make their guesses as to where I'm going. And answered in the negative. Sorry folks, I just don't do that... But, if you reallllly want to take a guess, go ahead. The world is yours! Really.


I had an absolutely lovely week last week that lasted all the way to this morning, when I had to return to Provo, sadly. I went camping for work, went home to Arizona to attend my best friends wedding reception and hold my dear new niece, Lillian, then I came back up to Utah for a family reunion! It was the best ever!! I had so much fun and my dear mom and Aunt Irene did such a great job planning it! It was hard to come back. But also good because I don't have much time left here in dear old Provo! I have to move out of my apartment on Saturday! And then I'll be gone the week after that or so. This summer has flown by. But I have so many wonderful memories.

3 comments:

  1. AAAHHHH!!! its coming up so fast!!! ayayay ayayayay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun week,
    I want to see you now that you are back!

    Alsooo I think England. holla!

    ReplyDelete