Friday, April 9, 2010

This is what happens when...

I'm up too late. But I wanted to write SOMEthing because I haven't posted in a while. I'm not very good at blogging. I want to be good at it.
I have a lot of deadlines coming up. Monday and Tuesday. I need to do a lot of paintings this weekend. I'm an art major.
Also. I really love chips and salsa. It's my favorite food. And french fries. I usually always want them.

I'm making goals for this summer. I just can. not. wait for summer. No school and no homework. I made a summer reading list. It includes The Hobbit, Phantom of the Opera, Through the Looking Glass, and many others. I am also open to new suggestions. I also want to go to antique stores and museums. And go on day trips. And watch the stars. And work a lot so that I can invest in a mutual fund this fall.

3 comments:

  1. yes yes eys yes yes yesssssssssssssssssssss

    and let's go to san francisco. or yellowstone.
    something just GIRLS.
    just kidding...butseriously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and rach. remember how you said you always want french fries? remember how we were able to partake of some of our most favorite fries tonight? and i didn't even read this before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, Joce turned me onto your blog.

    I thought, "me too" when you said invest in a mutual fund. Dr. Israelson has changed my life.

    Thanks for letting me stalk your blog.

    ReplyDelete